Child, Teen, and Adult Services
Psychotherapy/ Consultation/ Supervision
- Individual and family psychotherapy for all ages, focused on skill building to manage mood and behavioral challenges and adjustment to many life changes including trauma, divorce, and medical issues including sports injuries.
- Exposure therapy for fears and phobias.
Parenting skills training/ behavior modification.
Relaxation training/ stress management/ mindfulness.
Play therapy for children.
- Consultation with school personnel and other medical providers.
- Clinical supervision for pre-licensed therapists.
- Psycho-educational testing including:
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessments
- Evaluations for Learning Disabilities and/or Gifted Placement
- School Admission Testing
Comprehensive psychological evaluations assess cognitive,learning, emotional, and personality functioning.This is utilized for diagnostic clarification and treatment planning recommendations and to gain a broader insight to one’s overall psychological profile.
Psychotherapy sessions are conducted at 45 minute or 60 minute appointments.
Evaluations include psychological testing, scoring, data analysis, and a comprehensive written report.
Payment is due at the time of service, unless alternate arrangements have been made.
Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover payments are accepted.
24 hour notice of cancellation is required, otherwise the hourly fee will be charged for time reserved.
Dr. Cristina Scatigno is an in-network provider with Cigna.
Please call the behavioral health number on
your insurance card to verify mental health
benefits and obtain information regarding
deductible, co-pay, and coinsurance rates.
If are seeking out-of-network reimbursement call your health plan directly to obtain more information. Monthly invoices i.e. "superbill" will be provided upon request.